The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and capacity building of people involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Drive and Training Executive
This position is to be filled by a very brilliant female who possesses all of the under listed qualifications:
- The experience must practically be in driving membership of an Institute as well as organizing corporate conferences, seminars, dinners & buffets, corporate awards ceremony, Institute’s membership induction ceremony, membership graduation/convocation ceremony, trade mission event, among others.
- The lady must be truly a matured mind, fully aware of workplace character and commitment to functional responsibilities.
- We are not looking to employ arrogant and an unethical person. Our candidate must be cool-headed, humble and exceptionally brilliant, full of initiatives, good manners and obedient to rules. Must be friendly, polite, firm and trustable.
- She must be highly proficient in the use of computer, and knowledgeable in various computer applications.
- The lady must really prioritize job; after family it must be job, and willing and ready anytime to travel, if need be.
- She must be one of the most brilliant Nigerian female Masters degree graduates obtained from a credible university either in Nigeria, United Kingdom or USA.
- Must be female, age not above 40.
- She must be naturally elegant (please know what elegance means)
- She must be very experienced in the membership drive of a professional Institute, and corporate events organization process-from starting plan to finishing execution.
- She must be well educated, outspoken and civilized, well vast in writing and fantastically expressive in English conversations.
Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with detailed CV to the “Registrar/CEO, Institute of Credit Administration” via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org