Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Auditor
- Kindly assist to get or refer a suitable candidates with the below requirement as this position has been pending for a while.
Educational Qualification and Required Experience
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- 2-3 Years Experience in Audit for Investigation and/or Risk based evaluation ;
- Preferably in case of FMCG industry, but Other Industries, except Finance can be evaluated;
- Proficiency in Excel,Word, Powerpoint is mandetory ;
- Exposure in ERP [Specifically in Dynamics] will have added advantage;
- Interact with clients to help audit team efficiency;
- Assume responsibility for various segments of audits under supervision;
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- Reasonable experience in Finance/accounting.
Summary of Required Skills:
- Microsoft office suites
- Tally ERP 9
- Quick Books
- Sage Accounting(ERP)
- Peachtree Accounting
- Caseware Audit.
Job Title: Account Executive
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist the CFO in the administration of financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organisation is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Compliance Activities
- Other tasks where required
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals
- Criteria: (Qualification and Desired Experience): B.Sc graduate in accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience
- Age Limit: Less than 35 years.
Job Title: Corporate Sales Officer
- A Candidate who will be able to Motivate and guide sales teams to improve performance and achieve set goals
- An applicant who can collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing sales and overall company performance
- An Applicant who will ensure marketing objectives and activities are in line with sales targets
- A Candidate that will Conduct surveys and research to gather information regarding market trends, potential leads, and sales opportunities
- An Applicant who can compile, analyze, and interpret sales data to provide reports to management on performance
- An Applicant who will ensure provision of proper after sales support and services to clients
- A Candidate who can prepare and present to management periodic budgets/sales forecast
- An Applicant who can organize meetings to discuss sales activities and take decisions on strategies necessary for improvement.
- Develop and implement programs effective for enhancing sales performance
- Contact customers via emails and phone calls to offer them products and services
- Overseeing the hiring and training of their firm’s sales staff to ensure an effective team that delivers increased sales performance.
- In performing their duties, corporate sales managers reach out to customers through emails and phone calls to offer them products and services.
- Delivering of sales pitches and presentations to clients where they highlight the benefits their products offer to customers and encourage them to make a purchase.
- To be effective on his/her role, the corporate sales manager discusses with customers to find out what exactly their needs are and assist them in selecting appropriate product/service that suits the desired specifications.
- HND/Graduate/Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, such as commerce, economics, or marketing.
Job Title: Revenue Assurance & Internal Audit Executive
- To support and deliver in the execution of the cost and revenue assurance for all products and services relating to all the revenue streams
- Production and analysis of end to end reconciliation from source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and revenue assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyze and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritization of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risks.
- Support in fraud management control frame work for reducing fraud activities Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out Perform any other duties assigned.
- Assist in analyzing existing process and strengthen the same
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out Perform any other duties assigned.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACA or ACCA
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills Good and positive attitude.
- Well versed with MS office especially with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access. Knowledge of SQL shall be an added advantage
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Job Title: Engineer- Inshop Technical Support
- First line contact, providing technical assistance to all walk-in customer at Shops
- Assist in after sales device setup, installation, and configuration processes for new subscribers
- Create a positive customer experience
- Assist / guide customers to handle different hardware and software application as required Perform diagnostics, troubleshooting, repairs and upgrade on all Spectranet access devices Liaise with device & terminals unit, for all hardware errors & related replacement cases
- Document help desk tickets/resolutions, and maintain defective device inventory list for shop
- Recognize areas & forward plans for internal improvement to the Territory Sales Manager
- Function/Domain Customer Service / Technical Support Group
- Reporting to Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; Functional, HOD
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN, Device/Network level Troubleshooting, Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player,
- Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/Computer/Communication/Info Tech
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
Job Title: IP Core Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of Company’s network with Cisco ASA-5585 Firewall with IPS.
- Verifying the running network security policies and work to improve it for better security.
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols.
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting network security related problems remotely and on-site.
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement or incident.
- Performing analysis of network security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software.
- Maintaining and administering perimeter security systems of Cisco (ASA-5585, IPS) & Huawei (SIG), Infoblox (DNS).
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Graduate in Computer Science / Information Technology / Networking / Telecom.
- Certification required: CCNP-security or relative.
- Detailed technical knowledge of database and operating system security, L2/L3 routing and switching protocols.
- Possessing 3 -7 years of work experience.
- Proven work experience as a network security engineer or information security engineer.
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools.
- Hands on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion prevention & detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, content filtering, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of network attacks like, Botnet, Malware, SPAM, DNS tunneling, DDOS, Policy leakage, Port security, network poisoning.
- Experience from ICT, Telecommunications, Internet service provider is an advantage
- Available to work in 24/7 shift time, on-call support.
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
- A Competent individual who can design, directs and manage
- company,wide process of organization development that addresses issues such as: succession planning, superior workforce development, key employee retention, organization policies, culture, company information and change management
- Utilizes the HRIS system to eliminate administrative tasks, empower employees, and meet the other needs of the organization.
- Recruiting and Staffing
- Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
- Policy development, employee relations and documentation
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Employee safety, needs assessment, training, welfare, wellness, and health
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and resolves problems.
- HND or BSc in Industrial Relation, Human Resources or in any other course related.
- A Candidate who will assist in Guiding and Managing the overall provision of Human Resources Services, policies and programs for a company
- An Applicant who possess good character and have zeal to work effectively
- Applicant MUST be a female between 22-27 years of age
- A Candidate with CIPM certificate will be of added advantage
- An Applicant who will be concerned with strengthening the employer-employee relationship through measuring job satisfaction, employee engagement and resolving workforce conflict.
- A Candidate who can understand the Labor Union Functions within an organization.
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
- Perhaps, a marketing executive that’s willing to learn will be appropriate, or an experienced assistant manager who’s flexible and motivated to contribute his/her quota will also suit our requirements.
- Social media marketing; competitor analysis, idea generation and creative thinking
- Implementing the market data analysis in the DML template and update the target audience
- Digital marketing – Mobile marketing, competitors’ website monitoring and analytics
- Update databases and using the existing data capturing process embedded in the customer relationship management
- Help with marketing plans, press advertising, direct marketing and campaigns
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Work closely with in-house or external creative agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and adverts
- Implement full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing, Mass Communication or any other related field.
Job Title: Brand Retail Manager
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on individual work responsibilities and results.
- Maintains store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Achieves financial objectives as per annual Business Plan; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions for all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining Inventories.
- Contributes to pricing policies and sales strategy formulation by reviewing business results & studying trends; determining additional needed sales promotion;.
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and In-Store display plans; analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios and plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and adequate measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment as per uniform store policy across all models of Branded Retail Stores.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating statements and store wise sales records.
- Maintains operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel training and capability development procedures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Manager – Data Product (ISP)
- Engineer (Electronics & Communications) with MBA from tier II colleges preferred. Others with relevant experience in companies of repute can also be considered
- Experience: 10-15 years
- Candidate who have worked in a TELCO /ISP/ Broad band service provider. Candidates with experience in a TELCO and Broad Band service provider would be preferred.
- Applicant must be a self –starter and must have the ability to work on his/her own
- Candidates with experience in customer Acquisition side and customer retention side ( CLM) would be preferred
- Psychographics- A go-getter, a survivor, and with a can-do attitude.
Core Skill set:
- Data Product designing, Pricing and Customer Life Cycle Management for retail customers. Experience in designing products for Enterprise customers would be an added plus.
- Applicant must have exposure to 4G LTE and 4G LTE VOLTE domains – both Data based and Voice based products
- Candidate must have handled campaign management tools and have the ability to conceptualize, configure and operate segmented offers for identified segments of customers
- Higher skill levels in:
- Analyzing and understanding customer usage/behavior related data
- Bringing out relevant/actionable insights
- Conceptualizing products based upon insights to maximize revenue generation
- Applicant must have the ability to devise effective Go-To – Market programs for the new acquisition products
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th March, 2018.