Front Desk Manager Job at Reactor Beverages Limited
We wish to build and sustain a reputation of excellence in manufacturing, distribution, marketing, and sales processes. We intend to be a reference point in the beverage industry in Nigeria, through innovative products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
- We are looking for a Front desk manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome.
- You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guest’s services.
- As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team.
- Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach.
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- HND in any related field; additional certification is a plus
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets)
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents
- Schedule shifts
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests
- Troubleshoot emergencies
- Monitor stock and order office supplies
- Ensure proper mail distribution
- Prepare and monitor office budget
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover letter to: email@example.com