Perfectmix Consult – Our client, a reputable Architectural Firm with office situated in Lagos Island is in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Requirements and Qualifications
- Good OND, HND or a Degree in Office Management or related courses
- Excellent typing skills with experience taking dictations a plus
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Friendly phone manner a must
- Should live within Lagos Island, Yaba or its environs
- 2 – 4 years Successful work experience in a front office setting or in another clerical position
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and basic accounting principles
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Female candidates preferred.
- Greet clients and set a positive office atmosphere
- Organize bookkeeping and issue invoices/checks
- Record minutes of meetings and dictations
- Inventory the stock of office supplies and order what is needed
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises
- Coordinate social media awareness.
- Book travels tickets and hotels for Directors
- Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
- Organize and maintain files and records; update when necessary
- Type and maintain updated documents and spreadsheets
- Oversee sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Operate office equipment, such as photocopier, printers etc.
- Gather personal and insurance information.
Deadline:30th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org