Graduate Business Development Officer Recruitment at Leading Edge Business School
Leading Edge Business School is a multidisciplinary executive education and human performance improvement system whose aim is to sharpen the edge of leaders and managers through research, training development and consulting services for governments, organizations and businesses.
We are desirous of engaging a reputably qualified and experienced applicant to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- The Business Development Officer will be in charge of keeping and updating all relevant records of the organization in a highly professional manner:
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Prepare proposals and lead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients
- Contribute ideas for innovation and strategic direction of the School, motivating and inspiring other staff towards achieving the short, medium and long term developmental goals of the School.
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Ensures the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance, Accounting or related field.
- 1-3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills — you must have an eye for detail
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Must be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.
Deadline: 23rd March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates (preferably female) should address their cover letter to:
The Chief Results Officer,
Leading Edge Business School,
Plot 983, Ahmadu Bello Way,
Opposite Apo Legislative Quarters,
All well addressed applications should be sent to: email@example.com