Fadac Resources – Our client who specializes in making beautifully carved snack boxes, sandwich packs, popcorn packs, Chinese packs, burger boxes, grease proof papers, pizza boxes along with different types of paper bags including Kraft paper bags and luxury paper bags. Our client is in need of customer service interns that interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Intern
- Bachelors Degree, HND, OND in Communications, Business or related fields.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Good written, oral, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Little or no experience required.
- Close proximity to the Island.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To provide practical knowledge of customer service related issues in a service organization.
- Manage administration, forwarding complaints to seniors, and performing administrative tasks being assigned by customer service manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments.
- Follow up on customer interactions
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Typical duties interns perform involves meeting and greeting customers, understanding customers’ queries and requests, processing customer requests,.
- Prepare and distribute customer activity reports.
- Maintain customer databases, attending training sessions designed for customer service associates.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Moyosoreoluwa.email@example.com
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2018.