KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
Auto req ID: 125869BR
- We are seeking temps for our executive sourcing function. The temps will be involved in key recruitment activities covering development of job descriptions, development of job adverts, sourcing/ headhunting, as well as coordination of screening and selection activities.
Qualifications and Experience
The ideal candidate will be expected to have the following qualifications/ competencies amongst others:
- First degree in any field
- Should have prior knowledge/ experience in writing reports
- Should be a fast learner with strong oral and written communication skills, organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience preferably in recruitment function.
- Should be familiar with developing and/or analyzing job descriptions of various roles, and able to apply the understanding in sourcing for candidates that meet the requirements
- Should understand how to leverage various relevant platforms including LinkedIn, job portals etc., for candidates’ sourcing/ head-hunting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online