Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic/Web Designer
- The Web Administrator/Graphic Designer is in charge of developing and publishing content, maintaining continuity of themes, designing layout, streamlining navigation and increasing online presence to potential customers.
- Knowledgeable of search engine analytics to maximize traffic to websites and should be familiar with publishing and design software in order to maintain company websites with an up-to-date awareness of marketing techniques.
- Designs all our print, online and outdoor advertising and promotional artworks
Person Profile/Experience Required
- Degree in Graphic Designs or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years web server administration experience
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Rack Space, Linode, and/or similar cloud hosted environments desired.
- Strong DNS management and automation background
- Clear communication and documentation of projects and procedures
- Strong problem solving skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, especially, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver and Flash among others
- Passionate about the internet. Digital Marketing Content Marketing, Online Advertising, Social Media and Mobile.
- Help develop and manage our online community and content strategies across Giant Beverages social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, You tube, Google, and Pinkerest), as well as other strategic public social networks and our own corporate and product websites
- Monitor online conversations to determine reach and impact with online consumers.
- Managing and increasing Giant Beverages online search engine optimisation.
- Identify and create programs and promotions to grow membership and engagement within the social media and community space, leveraging the unique properties of the social marketing channel.
- Manage concept development and execution for all social media promotions and development of strategy for incorporating social media into marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and new technology in mobile, viral marketing, blog, and social networking spheres.
- Test new ways to integrate social media into our site experience and vice versa. Lead projects to implement these ideas.
- Develop, track and analyse all social media campaigns to optimize against business objectives.
- Liaise with outsourced agency designers and printers
- Carry out all design tasks needed for advertising and promotional purposes
- Make required corrections and create adaptation developed artwork and engage in the design of some basic marketing materials such as brochure, print advertisements, leaflets, flyers, etc.
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, those living within ikorodu and environ are at advantage.