Head of Branch Operations Job at Eco Insurance Brokers Limited
Eco Insurance Brokers provides a one-stop solution for all your business insurance requirements. We specialize in finding insurance solutions for individuals, SMEs and consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Branch Operation
- Previous Experience: At least 7 years in the Insurance industry.
- Specialist knowledge: Extensive Knowledge of core underwriting in all classes of insurance.
- Good knowledge in the area of Claims in all classes of Insurances as support
- A good first degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit) in any course.
- Proven leadership of an underwriting function within a regulated insurance company or Broker.
- Excellent communication skill and ability to explain underwriting, claims and reinsurance complexities in business terms.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to think and act strategically and analytically.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Current Residence: Abuja
- EcoInsurance Brokers Ltd, seeks the services of a Head of Branch Operations.
- EcoInsurance Brokers offers expert guidance and advice to ensure clients have the cover they need, at a competitive price.
- With her rapidly growing network within and outside the country and her over 16 years in the industry, EcoInsurance Brokers Ltd became a brand of first choice in the Nigeria Insurance Industry, providing excellent quality services, highest ethical standard and thus exceeding expectations of both shareholders and esteemed customers.
- Successful candidate will be Reporting directly to the Managing Director as well as responsible for formulating and implementing company’s underwriting and reinsurance policies, maximizing business opportunities,
- Coordination the Sales & Development team, formulating and developing long term products, conversant with NAICOM policies and statutory returns, advising on investment decisions & strategies, amongst other things.
Deadline: 8th March, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed Resume to: email@example.com
For more info: Call – 08036096101.