Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a major player in the Manufacturing industry with specialization in Pharmaceutical products, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: HR Partner – Organisation Development
Job Reference: 1425
- Manages the overall culture of the organization; initiate programs to ensure alignment of culture to company vision, mission and values.
- Develop, implement, review and update HR policies, standards, processes and procedures.
- Conduct training needs analysis, designs and implement a cost effective training and development plan for all employees with inputs from business heads and manage costs to budget.
- Assess and anticipate human resources-related needs.
- Write contracts for promotions, transfers, and new hires in collaboration with department management.
- Identify training needs and create or procure professional development curriculum.
- Monitor training programs to ensure that training objectives are met.
- Provide input on workforce and succession planning as well as plans business unit restructuring.
- Develop and nurture partnerships through human resources to bridge the divide between management and employees.
- Maintain awareness of the culture, plans, financial position, and competition of the business units under the HR purview.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals) and ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Consult regularly with management and provide guidance when appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions.
- Analyze data trends and metrics to inform business decisions.
- Mediate and resolve employee relations issues; conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Find ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook,).
- Strong analytical skills. Leadership skill, Strategic thinker.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- 5-9 year working experience.
- FMCG background is an added advantage.
- Qualified member of a relevant professional body (CIPM, SHRM, HRCI).
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and interact with top level management.