Adexen Recruitment Agency has been mandated by one of its clients in the financial sector, to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Job Reference: 1421
Location: South-West, Nigeria
Industry: Financial services
- Devise and implement all the Human Resources functions using tools and skills required.
- Ensure the best human capital are recruited, trained and developed to meet the institution’s business needs.
- Ensure an efficient personal administration and implement Human Resources management and monitoring tools.
- Periodically review the institution’s compensation and benefits policy and propose the related tools (salary grid, salary review process, payroll adjustments) to the senior management.
- Build the internal communication policy in line with the objectives and the strategy of the institution.
- Ensure that information passed in the network are in line with the Bank’s objectives and strategy.
- Ensure Human Resources department support managers through advice, trainings and guidance on HR-related topics such as Annual Professional Discussion, disciplinary procedures, performance management, salary schemes and bonus schemes.
- Maintain permanent relationships with the staff in every unit and branch by listening, advising and answering to solicitations.
- Maintain a good work culture.
- Develop policies and procedures adapted to the development of the institution and leading to a reliable and efficient monitoring.
- Ensure staff recruitments, development, career management and the improvement of the related processes.
- Design a consistent career management process including promotion policy, people review, annual professional discussion, and appraisals in line with the standards of the institution.
- Implement processes such as job description, job scale, job grading and skills table) and share it in line with the staff and managers.
- Set up talent management and training plans based on the analysis of training needs and company key strategic orientations.
- Work closely with the CEO and head of operations to strategically plan for the institution.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in a financial institution.
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources or related disciplines.
- Experience in talent management, career management, workforce management and development is required.
- Knowledge of SME sector is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with staff and managers.
- Very good organization, planning and analytical skills.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Willing to spend time in the field (branches and service centers) and interacting with staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online