Schneider Electric – As the Global Specialist in Energy Management™ and market leader in industrial automation and software. Schneider Electric enables people to experience and transform efficiency where they live and work; from home to enterprise, across the grid and the city. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green, the Group brings a world where innovative individuals use collaborative solutions to make the most of their energy, while using less of the common planet.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Services Specialist
Ref No: 004AQ3
HR Service Delivery:
- Drive the HR transformation program to deliver a global productivity on the function (HR Offer, Lean the processes, define R & R, Size the organizations, Change Management, Performance KPI’s, payroll policy).
- Deploy the Shared Services Center by centralizing activities such as Admin/Payroll, HRIS, Talent acquisition (hiring/mobility), learning & development delivery, employee direct and helpdesk, Rewards delivery and change management.
- Main Run Missions include:
- Realize high level of Sourcing, animate the Mobility process and the Employee branding
- Deliver service in Payroll and Administration (inc. Learning & Development delivery) to all employees
- Optimize efficiency and costs (processes, standardization, digitation, lean…)
- Deploy HRIS strategy, employee direct call centres, HR Metrics & Data quality
- Reward Operations: Run data gathering, implement compensation changes
- Define Service level agreements, communicate and negotiate with internal customers and set up efficient performance metrics.
- To educate and assist other Shared Services team members of other streams ensuring the skills are adapted to the new business goals.
- To keep up to date with developments with respect to the management system, as well as apply the policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- To communicate improvement possibilities with respect to the management system to the relevant process owner or directly to quality & customer satisfaction and participate in improvement initiatives.
- In constant partnership with his/her business leader, proposes efficient HR solutions (costs / time) that are suited to the business challenges and guarantees the application of Group HR policies.
PeopleLink, Helpdesk, Support:
- HR Helpdesk to HR, Managers and Employees providing through phone and self service
Other Human Resources Responsibilities & Projects:
- To drive end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process.
- Contribute to employees’ professional development, focusing more specially on high potentials and talents. Ensure the right resources are at the right jobs within the entity. Facilitate internal mobility.
- Identifies training needs; Plans, develops and conducts in-house training programs.
- To assist with the development, implementation and maintenance of an Induction programme to ensure that all employees remain abreast of the organisation’s internal structures, management, objectives, policies and procedures.
- Manage labour relations and legal aspects for the entity. Ensure compliance to Occupational Safety & Health.
- To remain up to date on staff welfare issues and provide support as and when necessary.
- Developing, writing and implementing company policies and procedures.
- To assist with Human Resources projects as and when required e.g. driving the organisation’s principles of responsibility, One Voice Campaign, etc.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to as well as all professional standards are maintained in all business situations.
- To implement and maintain formal and informal communication mechanisms to encourage open channels of communication with staff and to handle staff queries.
- To assist in ensuring that the performance management system is applied fairly and correctly; education of employees on the use and maintenance of the performance appraisal system.
- To assist in ensuring that the organisation’s compensation and benefits policies, including short term incentive plans (STIP) are implemented.
- To assist with the implementation and improvement of compensation, benefits and administration systems.
Education & Experience
- Undergraduate business degree in Human Resources or Social Sciences OR Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management
- Minimum of 5 years relevant Human Resources experience.
- Relevant Legislation
- Human Resources processes and procedures
- Payroll & Post payroll Management
- Cost and time effective recruitment methods
- Planning and Organising
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Computer Literacy
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management
- Analytical Thinking
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online