Exotix – Since 1999, Exotix has been enabling international investors to access the most dynamic and complex financial markets and economies in the world. We continue to provide unrivalled insight, knowledge and execution in equity and fixed-income markets, and investment banking, throughout developing economies in Africa, Central, South and Southeast Asia, emerging Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and the Caribbean.
The company is a leading boutique investment bank focused on developing economies with offices in the UK, US, Middle East and Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IBD Analyst/Associate
- The role is for an analyst/associate focusing on corporate finance and capital markets advisory, which includes interacting with clients, colleagues (within the broader Investment Bank) and regulators on a daily basis; preparing and delivering pitch books and other marketing materials, company/sector analysis and executing transactions such as mergers and acquisitions, restructurings.
- IPOs/equity offerings, convertible bonds, corporate and sovereign debt offerings.
Education and key Competencies
- Minimum 2.1 Bachelor’s Degree from a top university; accounting and finance related degrees beneficial though not required subject to quality of experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in investment banking advisory/capital markets or with a Big 4 firm in financial advisory
- Must have deal execution experience
- A self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision and across multiple jurisdictions
- Strong powerpoint and presentation drafting skills
- Financial modelling skills required.
- Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches
- Documentation drafting: pitch books, information memorandums etc.
- Ability to identify key issues on projects and develop a structured approach to resolving these issues
- Ability to conduct relevant financial analysis and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions
- Ability to generate ideas and opportunities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online