Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic social Media Intern and future growth hacker who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- This role is based in Ikeja, Lagos where you will report directly to the Social Media Manager.
- You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience.
- You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter.
- Defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.