Iconway Media Recruitment for Graduate Social Media Intern
Iconway Media is an African consumer internet company with interests in mobile, media, commerce and advertising platforms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Intern
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic social Media Intern and future growth hacker who is comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
- This role is based in Ikeja, Lagos where you will report directly to the Social Media Manager.
- You will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience.
- You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at fast pace.
- 0-2 years marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- A natural writer with your own blog and social media following
- A critical eye for good relevant blog posts and articles on certain subject matter.
- Defining the objectives and strategies for social media marketing
- Managing social media channels and ensuring a consistent pulse of activity
- Working closely with the rest of the marketing to support product launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connecting with online influencer groups, websites and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Staying abreast of the industry landscape and becoming a go-to source for the latest trends and debate.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirements should apply.