Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet clients expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: PHP Programmer
Skills Required & Qualifications
- Candidate should possess a B.Sc, HND and OND in a related discipline and years of experience in a similar field.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Proven Web and Database Development experience.
- Strong database knowledge specifically SQL Server and MySQL
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of graphic design packages such as Fireworks or Photoshop in order to produce basic layout and manipulate images.
- Skills in e-commerce and server side technologies, such as PHP, and internet security are also important.
- Applicants should search for Vascon Solutions on Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter, and follow as updates of other vacancies may be on our social media pages
- The primary job responsibility for the developer position is to provide programming and functionality for a variety of consumer applications.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to solve problems in new and creative ways.
- A successful candidate will have demonstrable experience building real online applications such as a social e-commerce site, desktop applications etc. in a LAMP environment and will be able to make a meaningful contribution from day one.
- You should be comfortable working with team members at all levels and departments within the organization.
- You will be willing to share your opinions and insights with business leaders in order to affect rapid decision cycles and effective technical solutions to business requirements.
Deadline: 20th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org