Konfaam.com is an online marketplace in Nigeria providing simple, hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything across the Country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internship – SIWES/IT Student
What you will do during this Internship:
- Work as a member of our help desk team and providing general support for end-users
- Desktop support documentation, system backup and recovery, and application upgrades
- Designing banners for ads on the site.
- Send mails and bulk sms to clients
- Troubleshoot and support our workstations, laptops, printers, video conferencing and other peripherals
- Perform workstation and telephone adds/moves/changes
- Student working towards a Bachelor’s degree or ND in the Information Technology field but not limited to.
- Demonstrated leadership in their school and/or community
- Proven troubleshooting skills in a fast paced environment
- Ability to produce timely deliverables and manage multiple/shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently, navigate and maintain productivity in a matrix environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Resourceful and self- motivated
- Enthusiastic team player
Stipend of 10,000 Naira monthly.
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “IT Intern” as the subject.