Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
- Currently headhunting for an IT Business Analysts that will be responsible for planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 5+ years of experience in financial services/banking industry and mortgage industry preferred
- Knowledge of Investment Banking collateral business, control and reporting concepts and their underlying business processes
- Proactive problem and task management
- Technically savvy with an appreciation for IT capability
- Determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting end user interviews
- Support the software engineers and other business analysts by describing the business processes, specification of detailed system and data flow requirements including the organizational structures involved
- Assist in quality control and project management
- Drive the resolution of issues identified during the analysis, design and testing phases
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
Deadline: 15th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Business Analyst’ as the subject of the mail.