The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu, Minna, Niger State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Registrar
- The registrar Shall be responsible for the day-to-day administration of the Institution.
- He/She shall be Responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Institution.
Candidates applying for the post of Registrar must satisfy the following conditions:
- The Candidate must have a good Degree in Humanity from a recognized University.
- Possession of a Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- He/she should be member of recognized Professional Association/body.
- He/she must have at least fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
Tenure of Office
- The Registrar shall hold office for a term of four years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for 2nd term of four years and no more.
Salary: CONTISS 15
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of their application with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) plus photocopies of their certificates and relevant documents attached to each submission.
All candidates Should nominate three (3) referees: The referees are required to forward references on their behalf under confidential cover to reach the Registrar before the application closing date.
All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner Post of Registrar and must be accompanied by: A brief statement by the candidate reflecting on his her suitability for the post with particular reference to each of the minimum and other requirements listed in this advertisement.
All submission should be addressed to:
Fati Lami Abubakar, Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies,
Application Deadline 25th April, 2018.