Richmeal- a company involves with production, marketing and sales of superior quality foods & Beverages, headquartered at Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, requires candidates with competent expertise professionals on the role of providing growth opportunities on gender equality and supporting women in business for the position below:
Job Title: Director-Board of Advisory, Women in Business
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Reporting to: Board of Directors
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday (10am – 5pm)
Achieved Record: Relationship with UNDP, UNESCO,World Bank and etc.
- The role of the Board of Director, Women in Business requires a senior level executive leadership and strategic endeavor from a top tier woman leader who understands the role business enterprises “brands” holds in empowering women on gender equality within business sector.
- The role will create a strategic apparatus to formulate targeted KPI’s that will drive growth while address underlying issues that focuses on overall women empowerment, work with relevant partners, including international trade organizations, non profits, social enterprises, government and non governmental agencies in areas of strategic key interest as it relate to empowering women in business
Qualifications and Requirements
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities to comply with LGBT communities
- Have a heart for women and desire to have women grow with our brand “business” and to see their core needs met while impacting on social benefits and growth
- To stand by Richmeal core values and statement of purpose signing of corporate pledge (see our corporate pledge via richmealfoods.com)
- MBA from a International reputable institution of higher learning
- Must be ready to travel to any part of the world as the case might arise
- Must be able to relate to women of all ages forming a deep level emotional connection.
- Ability to speak English, French and Spanish will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 25 Years cognate work experience, 5 year must be in international organization with professional know-how and lead roles within women empowerment leadership/directorship
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and top level negotiation skills and competencies
- Must exhibit proof of working relationship with World Bank, United Nations and related agencies
- Must showcase pre-established relationship with regional and international trade shows
Relevance (Key Responsibilities)
- Connecting senior level strategies as it relate to empowering women in business
- Oversee, delegate, provide expert opinion to support the board’s span of control on due diligence
- Collaborate with branding manager(S) and external branding agencies
- Attend executive board meetings per month
- Help to identify , build and foster women equality within our company and partner(s)
- Act as liaison between international agencies and brands that promote women empowerment
- Represent the Richmeal brand on international forum(S) and trade exhibition(s )
Salary Scale: NGN 2,700,000.00 – NGN 3,800,000.00
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with CV and Cover Letter to:
Your cover letter must include the following:
- Why you want this job
- How your background and experience make you most suitable candidate
- One or more examples where you have exhibited with detailed demonstrated examples of success in delivering on responsibilities that are relevant to this role.
- If you are a not a Nigerian citizen (you’r also welcome to apply as this position is given preference to mainly foreign nationals with extensive international exposure, note; we shall process visa for you).
- Please explain if you have any disability that may prevent you from been shortlisted as to provide you with recommended assistance to participate.
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date above