Shalom Helps the Poor Foundation – An exciting opportunity in this new role giving you the opportunity to help shape the direction of the charity’s fundraising activity, working for a well-established and growing social charity. Shalom helps the poor foundation was formed by princess obinna in 2012 in Nigeria and UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FUND & Grant Fundraiser
Contract type: part time
Hours: 15 hours per week
Job type: Contract
- The successful candidate must be an experienced grant and trusts fundraiser with proven experience and a track record for at least two years.
- Successfully securing funding to a range of organisations including large institutional funders.
- Strong monitoring and evaluation skills
- A thorough knowledge of grant making trusts and of different methods to research them
- Demonstrable experience of personally securing significant gifts (millions and pounds) from trusts and private sectors developing and delivering against income and expenditure budgets
- Identify and research new trusts, foundations and corporate funding opportunities.
- Develop, write and present persuasive and innovative proposals for submission to trusts and other funding bodies
- Submit timely reports to trusts and other donors to meet their monitoring and evaluation requirements.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing funding/grant making organisations.
- Work closely with all departments to help develop and implement the fundraising strategy.
- Open fund raising with volunteers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org