Job for District Sales Manager (Pasteur) at Sanofi Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: District Sales Manager (Pasteur)
Ref Id: R2449154
Job Type: Full time
Reports to: Head of Vaccines, English speaking West Africa
- Manages a group of Representatives in order to meet the sales & customers objectives for an assigned geography. Can also manage Key customers. This job is a field sales job.
- To implement company sales and marketing strategies so that sales and market-share targets for assigned products are achieved.
- To enable this by leading, managing, motivating, coaching, supporting and developing a team of Medical Representatives within a defined geographical area.
- To develop and maintain a result oriented culture within his team.
- Define the sales strategy for the promoted products within his perimeter
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of the sales team and individual team members versus plan and other performance agreed objectives.
- Provide direction and ensure the optimal flow of communication among team members and other relevant functions.
- Report market conditions to marketing and sales management.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry / government contacts relevant to the division.
- Implement and manage the sales quality standards (SOPs) and the use of the appropriate tools to achieve this.
- Ensure the implementation of this strategy through the appropriate allocation of resources (Medical Representatives, Marketing, Medical, and other promotional or commercial means)
- Propose and ensure the optimal implementation of KPIs.
- Ensure the ROI and follow-up of the assigned areas of responsibility within the allocated budget.
- Achieve market-share targets for the assigned area.
- Effectively manage the territory by means of planning, territory analysis, and directing the team in terms of targeting and call coverage of customers.
- Ensure that the activities of the team at all times comply with relevant legislation, ethical standards and company policies and Values.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- The position requires a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Pharmacy; however a degree in Chemistry or related courses is acceptable if the candidate has a proven track record of performance as a Sales Manager.
- Candidate must have not less than 3 years experience as a Sales Manager in a cognate industry.
- Candidate must have managed a sales of at least 5 Medical Representatives
The following skills are essential:
- Strategic Orientation
- Leadership Skills
- Financial Skills
- IS & HR Knowledge
- Communication & presentation skills
- Commercial skills
- Internal: Marketing, Medical & regulatory, other relevant departments.
- External: Medical practitioners, Pharmacists, Pharmaceutical and Regulatory bodies.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online