Cedarcrest Hospitals is a modern specialist medical care centre located in the heart of Abuja; Nigeria. It was founded January 2008 with the aim of providing a high standard healthcare service to patient within and outside Nigeria.The centre started off as a highly specialized orthopaedic facility, registered as Cedarcrest Orthopaedic Clinics Ltd.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- The Finance Manager will be responsible for day-to-day financial operation of a hospital.
- Directing investment activities, planning cash management strategies and implementing goals.
- He will also be expected to oversee financial reporting and provide financial support for various departments.
- He/she will be responsible for ensuring the clear communication and review of financial reports, as well as compliance with tax and legal regulations as they relate to finance and accounting.
- He/she will be responsible for the supervision of the accounting staff and be responsible for hiring and training finance assistants.
- His/her duties include contract reviews, financial reporting and analysis, budgeting and compensation evaluation.
Deadline: 28th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Finance Manager” in the subject title