MacTay Consulting is a business management consulting, HR. We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales (B2B)
- The MacTay Group is looking for a high-performing Sales Director. The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets. Sales director duties will include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- B.A/B.S Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous experience as a sales executive, sales manager or sales and marketing director
- Ability to communicate, make presentations and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- 5-10 years work experience, 3 years of selling directly to C-Suite Executives
- Age 30-35 years
- Previous experience selling services/solutions is required
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Proven ability to manage the sales team
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Problem Solving: Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations, without supervision.
- Presentation Skills: Ability to design and deliver compelling business presentations.
- Nature of Impact: Routinely impacts quality, timeliness of results and revenues.
- Interpersonal Skills: Developed communication skills to exchange complex information.
- Negotiation Skills: Negotiates aggressively internally and externally at high levels or with persons of influence frequently.