Housessories is a privately owned interior/lifestyle company engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing of premium space solutions. We are dedicated to creating perfect solutions for personal, office and commercial spaces
Our team at Housessories is committed to sourcing and selecting the highest quality materials. We scout the world for cutting edge, thoughtfully designed products that you will not have to break the bank for. Giving you world -class style, always at the right price . Housessories has interior specialists on hand to assist you focusing on planning, specifying and selecting ideal interior materials and products to suit your space.
We are looking for a young, dynamic and hard working individual to join the Production team providing organization, support and monitoring workflow
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager
- Responsible for the planning and coordination of all production activities to ensure that the company’s production target are met
- We are looking for a young, dynamic and hard working individual to join the Production team providing organization, support and monitoring workflow
- Ability to establish the performance goals, allocate factory resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Ability to demonstrate successful execution of the company’s production plan and services.
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the production unit.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven experience as a Production Supervisor or similar role
- Public speaking and presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of budgeting and budget tracking, project management and strategic planning.
- Supervision, Managing Processes and Process Improvement
- Production Planning, Controls and Instrumentation
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Advance Skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Optimization of raw materials and machines to reduce wastage and downtime
- Ensure quality control of raw materials and finished products
- Coordinate in-house productions and site projects effectively
- Maintenance of machinery – factory tools and equipment are working (including the generator)
- Development and facilitation of training for junior staff on optimum procedures
- Production planning and timely delivery
- Setting up of production procedures and principles
- Technical knowledge of raw material machinery usage and project designs and interpretation.
- Ensure project completion is timely and within budget
- Awareness of technical building issues and the range of relevant products and materials
- Assess critical labour demands and sourcing of same
- Keeping track of the production capacity and allocation of machinery
- Advise on purchasing of production machinery
- Liaise with the inventory manager to ensure that all materials are available for production
- Liaise with design department to ensure that all work order, cutting lists are as ordered.
- New product development & passion to drive product from concept to product launch.
- Meeting production targets on a weekly and monthly basis
- Develop routine update report on production
- Adherence to established policies, procedures and safety standards.
- Maintain discipline amongst staff
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th March, 2018