Sage Nigeria energizes the success of businesses and their communities around the world through the use of smart technology and the imagination of our people. Sage has re-imagined business and brings energy, experience and technology to inspire our customers to fulfill their dreams. We work with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers who drive the global economy. Sage is a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 employees in 24 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Sales Executive
- Achieve the prescribed sales quota for the Sage X3 suite of products. This will be achieved through diligent and disciplined compliance to the regional sales strategy, NCA strategy, customer for life management strategy and supported by the regional marketing strategy.
- Proactively develop your sales pipeline to support achievement of the quota by effectively developing, maintaining and managing your individual sales pipeline.
- Meet sales quota on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by executing the prescribed sales and marketing business development strategy;
- Ensure that all relevant information on the business requirement and cost analysis is translated into a customer specific demonstration of the solution that is consistently communicated through to the proposal/business case
- Manage the delivery of the demo by either demonstrating the Fast Start solution or using the pre-sales demo team to ensure all pre-defined business requirements are addressed adequately
- Ensure that all proposals are discussed in detail with the key decision makers within the prospects organization and eliminate existing or outstanding sales issues by effectively and proactively troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Furthermore, guide prospects through the contract sign-up process either online or by using the latest Sage Cloud Subscription agreement;
- Proactively and effectively manage each qualified sales opportunity in Salesforces by ensuring that all strategic documents, information, key people and close plans are succinctly articulated and made transparent throughout the sales life cycle until completed.
- Ensure that forecasts are accurate and reflective of the current status. Updates are required on a monthly and quarterly basis with daily revisions to key information
- Demonstrate time management maturity be managing your diary in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals.
- New Customer Acquisition (NCA) – Identify and maintain 200 accounts to be targeted by working with the business development director to execute a focused NCA sales strategy towards ACV revenue contribution
- Customer for Life (C4L) upgrade strategy – Manage the allocated C4L customer accounts to ensure upgrades to Sage X3 Cloud are being executed towards ACV revenue contribution
- Manage partner opportunities from inception to completion in line with the either the NCA or C4L accounts strategy.
- Support the Business Partners as requested in executing sales and marketing activities relative to revenue generating activities;
- Arrange and attend site visits to meet with existing and new potential customers in line with the sales strategy
- Ensure that leads are converted into QSO’s by adhering to the enterprise sales methodology and applying product/process knowledge to meet customer needs;
- Ensure that a comprehensive cost-benefit and needs analysis of the prospect is completed and professionally presented, utilizing the available toolsets and Sage collateral;
- Proactively contribute to team and progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
- Frequent representation at events, road shows, trade fares, end user events, partner events and sales calls etc. are required
- Support and promote Sage through active participation on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Chatter etc.
- Complete all required/mandatory training within the specified time and Ensure all supporting systems and required information is kept up to date
- At all times represent the company and the enterprise division with the upmost integrity and uphold the brand to the best of your ability
- Proactively upward manage risks and concerns to the Regional Sales Director
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online