PFL (Preparation for Life) Pvt Limited is a part of PFL Group International, one of the leading UK owned and managed student placement agencies. PFL was established in 1997 and has come a long way in 17 years, retaining its excellence in study abroad and visa counselling We offer the widest range of services and commitments to our student customers seeking higher education to UK and Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, USA and the UAE.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Counselor
- To effectively recruit students of high quality to register with PFL Education;
- Handle the conversion process from applications to visas for all students registered with the Counsellor;
- To achieve at least 80% conversion ratio per intake with all registered students.
Core Working Relationships
- Front Desk Officer/CRM Officer, Virtual Counselling Team, Assistant Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Manager, Human Resources, General Manager
Experience and Qualifications:
- A first degree from a reputable tertiary institution with the demonstration of key skills required at degree level – essential
- Experience of working in international education – essential
- Marketing experience especially in international education – Required
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- Experience in an administrative role – essential
- Knowledgeable and widely read.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent organisational skills – essential
- Good report writing and analytical skills – essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – essential
- Working knowledge of marketing principles and the local market terrain – desirable.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite – essential
- Knowledge of international higher education – essential
- Confident and professional demeanor
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Organised and methodical approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Marketing and Promoting PFL institutions to prospective students
- Maintain full update on all PFL partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures
- Ensure constant communication with enquirers and walk in clients.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to regarding student recruitment activities.
- Develop and initiate student recruitment strategies that will have good return on investment.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and initiate alliances that will strengthen the PFL brand and ensure with relevant organizations including scholarship bodies.
- Counsel and provide up-to-date information and choices available to prospective students
- Provide appropriate counselling to prospective applicants on suitable courses and study options at the University/College.
- Conversion of all prospective clients – ensuring clients register
- Provide overall excellent service to all clients
- Update and provide weekly reports to the Branch Manager on student status, application, enquiries and registrations
- Provide full visa counselling guidance for registered applicants
- Processing and forwarding clients applications to institutions of choice
- Inform Branch Manager of any delay regarding applications from different universities
- Meet with students and sponsors to ensure appropriate requirements for course applications are met.
- Provide comprehensive support service to applicants during the application and conversion process
- Using CRM operations to log-on applications to institutions for monitoring, follow-up and conversion
- Handle general enquires for all PFL divisions
- Any other related task that may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 24th March, 2018.