Job Opening for Graduate Technical Program Assistant at Pact Nigeria
Pact is an international non-governmental organization with headquarters in Washington DC, USA. Pact has been in Nigeria since 2005, and currently implements donor funded development projects in 4 States in the area of Health, integrating livelihoods, capacity development, and governance systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Program Assistant
- The job holder will provide program and technical support in ensuring high quality work.
- The assistant will work in close collaboration with the project director, operations and program staff under SAQIP project as required, exchanging information and supporting program delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business or other relevant field
- Excellent ability to communicate and maintain diplomatic and productive relations with the team; resourcefulness, flexibility and ability to work in a changing and challenging environment.
- Possess positive attitude, Self-motivated, independent, can deliver results under stress and timely manner, team worker, confident in dealing with people.
- Post NYSC experience of one year working within government, INGO or local NGO environments
- Fluency in English and Hausa language
- Good computer skills, including practiced knowledge and experience in word-processing, spreadsheet (Excel) skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides relevant program, administrative and logistics support for meetings, seminars, conferences, workshops, special projects and maintains program files (both electronic and hard copies) in manner that allows for ease of access and use.
- Participates in the development of work plans, quarterly/periodic/special reports, other project documentation and support monitoring and the upload of the redesigned project unto the smart sheet
- Monitors project events and stakeholder’s activities in coordination with Project Director.
- Assist in ensuring that project activities proceed in a timely and successful manner.
- Assist with desk review of existing assessments reports, identify and fill information gaps.
- Document and Support the archiving of documents
- Uploading activities and plans on the SAQIP Smartsheet.
- Other duties as may be required.
Deadline: 29th March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume/CV’s and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com
- All CV’s/resume/applications must be in either word format or PDF. Applicants must indicate the position applied for on the Subject of the mail. Kindly indicate the location applied for.