Green Field Health Management Ltd, a national health maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country requires for immediate employment the following:
Job Title: Staff Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM)
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as staff nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM)
- Age: Not more than 40 years
- Must have 2-4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably Health Management Organization
Responsibilities and Attributes:
- Hospital accreditation
- Quality assurance visitations
- Vetting of bills
- Medical claims;
- Issuing of authorization codes
- Client and Hospital visitation
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence
- Good critical thinking skills
- clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules
- Excellent leadership quality and team moving skills.
- Very attractive, highly competitive and negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email Us: email@example.com
Application Deadline 16th March, 2018
- Only applicants with HMO experience should apply and will be considered.
- Short listed candidates will be invited for interview.