Lorache Group – Our client, an ICT/ Internet Service Provider with coverage across the country, is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Team Lead – Quality Analyst (Female)
Function: Customer Service
Reporting To: HOD Customer Service
- To monitor transaction quality of agents over phone, email & chat transcripts
- Provide inputs to Supervisor Contact Centre for new process and refresher trainings to teams.
- Maintain records of QA reports history of officials and share them with Supervisor / HOD every week.
- To maintain performance report of individual Team Members
- Audit processes for identifying process gaps and provide inputs for process efficiency
- Prepare monthly performance reports for Management reviews & Action Plan
- Conduct Root Cause and Training Need Analysis for various process
- Responsible for team motivation and Create team synergy for enhanced KPI performance
- Prepare certification module and evaluate each batch before release to operations teams
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Desired Experience: 3 to 5 years.
- Customer Focused, Result oriented, Leadership quality, Energetic & Assertive, Knowledge of AVAYA and reporting structure, Proficient with Excel, Word & Power point, Team Player Desired Attributes Relevant Industry Experience, Should have Planning and organizing skills, Good interpersonal skills.
Deadline: 4th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of your mail.