Doluchie Concept – Building the bridge between career seekers and the industries. Advancement of career, skills, and employee portfolio development. Recruitment by head hunt for specific core competence need of corporate organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Developer
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. Micro Strategy)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- B.Sc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Job Title: Administration Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as administration manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
- HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or relative field
Job Title: Operation Manager
- We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to plan, direct and coordinate all organization’s operations.
- Selected candidates will be responsible for improving performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
- And manage a team of managers, training managers, and other direct reports.
- Ensure that all workings are manufactured in a correct, cost effective and timely manner
- Contribute towards the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives
- Perform quality controls and monitor production.
- Cater to clients’ or personnel’s concerns
- Proven work experience as operations manager
- Adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Basic IT skills (databases, MS Office etc)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Leadership and organizational skills
- HND/BS degree in operations management or related field
Deadline: 18th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org