Stonewatch Consulting Limited is an indigenous company which began operations in 2015 and a duly incorporated company under the Nigerian Company and Allied Matters Act 1990. Stonewatch Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology, commissioning and sustainable consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mail Clerk
- We are looking for a Mail Clerk to handle, sort and distribute envelopes and packages.
- In this role, you should be diligent and reliable. You should have attention to detail, good literacy skills and the ability to remain calm and productive when handling urgent mail or postage mistakes.
- Your goal will be to ensure our mail reaches its recipients in good condition.
- Proven experience as a Mail Clerk or Office Clerk
- Experience with mail sorting and postage meter machines is a plus
- Good computer skills
- Well-organized, with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and literacy skills
- High school diploma preferred Applicvation Method
- Sign for incoming registered or certified mail
- Sort mail by department, location or category (e.g. bills, notices, personal)
- Stamp and record date of receipt and sender’s name
- Keep records of incoming packages, including their weight, return address and description
- Collect and prepare correspondence to be mailed (e.g. applying appropriate stamps, verifying addresses)
- Correct and reforward misdirected mail
- Arrange for express delivery when needed
- Distribute mail to individuals or departments
- Track mailroom supplies (e.g. stamps, envelopes, address labels)
Job Title: Office Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with established policies
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Using “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Proven experience as an back office assistant, office assistant, virtual assistant or in another relevant administrative role
- Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Thorough understanding of office management procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Analytical abilities and aptitude in problem-solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
#75,000 – #100,000 Monthly
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: LagosJob brief
- We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows.
- In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. They must be competent and comprehend complex operations. You should also be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs.
- The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Advanced skills in MS Office
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in a Technical, Engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
#80,000 – #120,000 Monthly
Deadline: 24th April, 2018
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com