Job Vacancies for Marketing Assistant in Lagos
U.Mi-1 (pronounced you.me.one) unique design aesthetic offers a modern interpretation of tribalism through a conscious cross-pollination between British tailoring and Japanese minimalism elements, creating thought-provoking silhouettes through creative construction. Describing the style as tailoring with a twist, Creative Director, Gozi Ochonogor transmits in the collections an appreciation of the culture of her homes: Nigeria, UK and Japan, where the brand was established.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
- Are you passionate about fashion and looking to further your career in marketing? Do you wish to work in a world class training school?
- The Fashion Institute of Garment Construction based in Lagos Nigeria has an opening for a proactive and driven Marketing and Sales Assistant to implement its campaigns and increase the school’s visibility.
- You must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Be fluent in Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop and Illustrator/inDesign.
- You must be able to demonstrate that you take initiative, you are creative, have excellent writing skills and you pay attention to detail
- We are looking for someone who has great organizational skills, a good work ethic and who is confident working on their own and as part of a team.
- Implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Undertaking ad-hoc marketing projects
- Conducting market research and analyzing daa
- Designing, preparing and distributing brochures for print and internet
- Creating and managing social media accounts
- Liaising with NGOs and the CSR department of companies
- Organising careers fairs
- Managing administrative duties
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also send their CV’s and a Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Any applications without a Covering Letter will not be considered