Kimberly Ryan is a leading provider of HR professional services in Africa. Our business exists in Nigeria, Ghana, UK, Kenya and Uganda.
Our client, a Human Resources Consulting firm, urgently requires to fill the position of a
Job Title: Business Development Executive.
1. Gather intelligence for use in developing a business development strategy that aligns with the overall Company strategy.
2. Use market and sales data to prepare and develop the Company’s sales plan.
3. Conduct research to identify market trends, new markets and client needs.
4. Research target companies to identify new leads.
5. Identify relevant contacts within target companies.
6. Analyze current client base, to identify potential sales opportunities.
7. Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
1. BSC/BA in Business Administration or relevant field.
2. Proven working experience as a business development executive or a relevant role.
3. Ability to travel when necessary to meet with customers and stakeholders and build business relationships.
4. Experienced in conducting research.
5. Good business sense.
6. A deep understanding of marketing principles.
Job Title: People Services Manager.
1. Responsible for Recruitment – sourcing, selection, engagement.
2. Managing Performance and Appraisals.
3. Responsible for all compliance and regulatory issues.
4. Responsible for Employee orientation.
5. Training and development.
6. Policy development and documentation.
7. Employee relations.
8. Responsible for Compensation and benefits.
9. Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health (health plans, NSITF, pensions etc).
10. Employee services and counselling.
11. Employee administration.
12. Management of Employee database.
13. Oversees and manages the ICT team.
14. Oversees and manages the Administrative team.
1. Minimum of a University degree, a post university degree and related professional certification will be an added advantage.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in similar role.
3. Experience with companies with exposure to best practices.
How to Apply
Qualified candidate should send their resume to email@example.com using the job position as the subject of the mail.