Job Vacancies In Indigenous Finance Company
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, a licensed indigenous finance company. As a result of expansion requires qualified and experience candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
- The person must be conversant with the marketing peculiarities of Finance company in Nigeria.
Profile and Duties
- Holder of B.Sc/HND in any Business or Social Science disciplines.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years marketing experience of both credit and liability products in a finance company.
- Must not be more than 35 years old
- Will be responsible for day-to-day marketing of the company’s products
- Will be responsible for growing the liability/borrowing side of the company’s balance sheet in line with the target set by the board.
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- The person must have practical experience of accounting functions in a finance company.
Profile and Duties
- Holder of B.Sc/HND in Accounting.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years performing accounting functions in a finance company
- Not more than 35 years old.
- Must be versatile in the use of IT systems.
- Will be responsible for keeping and maintaining the company’s books of accounts
- Will be responsible for the preparations of the monthly management accounts including the variance analysis report
- Will be responsible for rendering all the regulatory and statutory financial returns.
- Will be responsible for the coordination of the preparation of annual budgets.
- Will be responsible for liaison with the CBN, external Auditors, tax authorities etc.
- Will perform any other duties that may be assigned.
Job Title: Credit Officer
- The person should be young but versatile in credit and product development activities peculiar to a finance company.
- Oversee the entire lending process, including the initial application and review, underwriting and the disbursment or denial of the request.
- Monitor repayment progress and leading collections initiatives for delinquent accounts.
- Increase revenue base of the company by growing a healthy credit portfolio and minimize losses arising from bad credits.
- Ensure the consistent application of the credit policies of the company.
- Carry out periodic reviews of existing customers and the assessment of credit worthiness of potential customers
- Manage relationship with credit bureaus for seamless access to credit information on potential customers.
- Manage customers’ credit files.
- Regularly review the credits products of the company and developing new ones.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in Finance, Economics, Accounting or Business Administration.
- Possession of professional certificates such as CIBN, ICAN shall be added advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant credit experience obtained in finance company.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Not more than 35 years old.
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- The person will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency and functionality of the business and drive its growth to achieve the broad objectives set by the company.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and all the unit heads (Credit, Marketing, Accounts, IT etc).
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluating performance by analyzing and interpreting data metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Manage relationships with clients, vendors and regulatory authorities.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant fields; M.Sc/MBA and professional qualifications in Accounting or Banking shall be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years proven experience as Chief Operating Officer or performance of relevant role in a finance company.
- Understanding of business functions such as Credit/lending, Marketing, Finance, HR etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem solving.
- Candidate should not be more than 40 years.
Deadline: 21st March, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: email@example.com