An Automobile Manufacturing plant in Ogun State wants to recruit exceptional talents with high level of initiatives for the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Design Engineer
- The incumbent will be responsible for Creating engineering fabrication drawings, Bill Of Materials, installation drawings, third party manufacturing drawings, vehicle structural layout drawings, 3D models, to support development, execution and completion of projects.
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical Engineering and other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experiences in Mechanical Designs
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Solid Works with relevant certification
- Prior automotive industry experience, knowledge of reverse engineering and engineering analysis using PEA software will be added advantage.
- Generation of cut patterns and CNC codes for sheet metal cutting process using CAM Works and FastCAM software respectively.
Job Title: Aftersales Supervisor (Refurbishment)
- The incumbent is responsible for the Auto Repairs & refurbishment section.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering
- Must have 5 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry in Repairs & Aftersales.
- The incumbent will be fully in charge of the smooth running of the automobile- workshop.
- He must be conversant with modem auto engines repairs and diagnosis of faults.
- He will be responsible for generating Bill of Materials (BOM) for vehicles to be worked on.
- Ensures that all customers are given reasonable estimates of the costs and time required for their repair jobs and maintenance work.
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environment Manager
- The Health and Safety Manager will be responsible for the review, development, and implementation and monitoring of the Health and Safety management systems, to ensure the safety of staff, visitors end contractors.
- First bachelor’s degree/HND in Science/Engineering.
- Possession of an MBA or equivalent will bean added advantage.
- Professional qualifications in HSE and Fire & Safety Management Systems.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant post-graduation experience 3 out of which must be managerial level.
Job Title: Pneumatic Technician
- Assemble, install, commission and maintain Air System in trucks.
- Putting Concept Designs through industrialization Phase and into Production.
- Interpreting Pneumatic Drawings, Diagrams and Schematics.
- Pneumatic Fitter qualification with Trade Certificate
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the integration of Pneumatic Systems
- Must be able to do fault finding and troubleshooting.
Job Title: Electrical Fitter
- The Electrical fitter will be skilled in using basic truck workshop tools for diagnosing and troubleshooting all Electrical faults.
- Diploma/OND in Electrical Engineering or Auto Electrician
- Minimum of 3 years hands-en experience in Auto maintenance
Skilled in using basic truck workshop tools, i.e. pneumatic wrench, torque wrench, jacks, trestles, fault finding equipment (Diagnostics) etc
- Ability to work will little or no supervision Is an added advantage.
Job Title: Mechanical Fitter
- The Mechanical fitter will be responsible for fixing of Engines, transmission, suspension, Front and rear axle and carry out maintenance work, diagnosing problems and fitting new parts and making sure equipment is working properly.
- Diploma /OND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in repair of Diesel trucks
- Skilled in using basic truck workshop tools, i.e. pneumatic wrench, torque wrench, jacks, trestles, fault finding equipment
- Ability to work will little or no supervision is an added advantage
Job Title: Research Development Officer
- The incumbent will manage and direct the current technologies and develop innovations that strengthen the organization’s position in the market place.
- Responsible for new products research and development, existing product update, quality checks and innovations,
- Developing new product in approved costing and mutually agreed time-line.
- B.ENG or HND in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 4 years post graduate cognate experience in the Automobile industry
- Must be competent and proficient in Windows, internet, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 20th March, 2018.