Regal Chess Club is looking for energetic chess instructors to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chess Instructor
Location: Abuja and Lagos
- We currently have openings for resourceful and experienced chess instructors who can work with students at various levels.
- Bachelor Degree/HND preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Flexible and open to feedback
- Demonstrating grit and perseverance
- Interested in working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for learning, driving innovation, disrupting the status quo, trying new approaches, and tackling problems from many angles and with creative solutions
- Demonstrate passion for the mission, vision, and core values of our organisation
- High moral character
- Passionate about chess and learning
Teaching experience with a proven record of propelling student growth, achievement, and love for chess
Have an advanced understanding of the game of chess
- Building a classroom culture in which students develop a love for chess
- Planning, preparing, and delivering excellent chess instruction to all students in the class according to their educational needs
- Teaching a high level chess curriculum that begins with the basics of chess and progresses to checkmate tactics and patterns
- Promoting a classroom environment where students fully engage in the creative process and cultivate their talents through a rigorous curriculum that inspires intellectual curiosity and enables all students to thrive
- Driving academic outcomes by analysing data, studying student work, and implementing high-leverage instructional moves to ensure dramatic gains for all students
- Bringing a passion for self-expression and establishing a culture of press when it comes to scholars’ critical thinking about chess
- Maintain an Organized and Ordered Class
- Ability to relate well with Children
- Ability to make Chess Fun!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
using the job title & Location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2017