Job Vacancy for Data Analyst in a Foremost Financial Institution in Nigeria
Kimberly Ryan – Our client, a foremost Financial Institution in Nigeria, is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
- Possess a minimum of a university or higher national degree with a second class lower.
- Knowledge of Excel and other products in the Microsoft Office Suite is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Data Analytical tool(s).
- Sound Financial industry knowledge.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 27 years.
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and accurately.
- Ability to manage large and complex -data- sets.
- Ability to create meaningful management reports from various sources.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver timely results.
- Creative thinking & proficiency in idea generation.
- Good presentation and effective communication skills.
Deadline: 28th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject