Enzo, Krypton and Company is a management consulting firm located at the heart of the commercial hub of Africa’s biggest economy; Nigeria. We are focused on helping business leaders solve difficult problems, achieve sustainable growth and continually create marketable value in a rapidly changing business environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Web Developer
Job Type:Full Time
Senior Developer Skills
- Senior Developers must be technically savvy with a flair for creativity and innovation.
- They need to be able to work in high pressure environments and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Being a team player and having excellent communication skills also are important. In addition to these traits, employers look for applicants with the following skillsets.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Strong knowledge of computer languages, such as Java, C++, PHP, and SQL
- Strong background in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
- Strong knowledge of HTML technologies and web frameworks
- Experience with database creation and maintenance.
- While most employers did not require the following skills, multiple job listings included them as preferred. Add these to your skillset and broaden your career options.
- Experience with developing mobile optimized websites and apps.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior Developers perform coding assignments.
- Depending on the size of the project the Senior Developer may be responsible for a large portion of coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers.
- Senior Developers are also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality.
- There are many computer languages for coding and Senior Developers will need to become experts in one or more of these languages.
Design and Implement Software:
- Software Developers participate in the design phase of software projects. Some will actively create design plans, while others assist the Software Architect in planning and creating standards for the project.
- The implementation of the project is also a responsibility of the Senior Developer and will usually require coding and testing.
- A large part of a Senior Developer’s day will be spent analyzing data.
- They may be asked to analyze coding segments or to analyze the plans and schematics of the application they are working on.
- Analysis is ongoing work that is performed throughout the entirety of a project so Senior Developers must be prepared for a lot of reading and writing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com