Knowledge Associate Job at Greenlight Planet
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
From the company’s wide range of trusted Sun King™ solar lamps and home energy systems, to its innovative distribution partnerships, to its EasyBuy™ pay-as-you-go consumer financing model, Greenlight Planet continuously strives to meet the evolving needs of the off-grid market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Associate
Location: Eastern, Northern & Southern Regions of Nigeria
Reporting Manager: Knowledge Manager, Nigeria
The ideal candidate has:
- Has at least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales/marketing.
- Has ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
- Exhibits diligence, accuracy, reliability and high level of commitment
- Is fluent in English and one other local language of the region
- Is skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
- Is willing to travel frequently in remote areas
- Has a Bachelors in Education/ Information Technology, or any related field as a plus
- Knows about smart phones and is conversant with using various Apps
- Has excellent communication skills
- We are looking for strong sales coaching and general didactic skills to carter for our above zonal locations.
- The candidate is expected to deliver high-quality trainings to our local Energy Officers (Sales Agents), being an important gateway for the setup of a skilled operational force.
- As a Knowledge Associate you will be conducting training for the Energy Officers both in class and on the field.
Key responsibilities for the role include
- Delivering classroom and/or field trainings
- Evaluating student performance in his/her area, including administering examinations
- Communicating results of training to relevant departments (e.g. IT and Sales) and to the EO/Trainee
- Preparing reports, including attendance data and exam results.
- Participating in the development and improvement of training materials and concepts
- Maintain functionality and present-ability of reporting tools.
- Conducting and monitoring Edu me App training
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online