Laboratory Technician Job at Echo-Scan Services Limited – Nationwide
Echo-Scan Services – We are a pioneer provider of affordable, best-in-class diagnostic medical services in Nigeria. Founded in 1998, our services support hundreds of health professionals and some of the largest organizations in the Country by delivering high quality care and trusted results through our suite of laboratory, radiology and other imaging solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- As a Laboratory Technician, you’ll be expected to provide first-class services by applying your skills and scientific knowledge to support accurate medical diagnoses and the wellbeing of our patients.
- In this role, you will prepare specimens, carry out basic laboratory procedures, run simple tests and analyze cultures and tissue samples.
- Administratively, you may conduct some clerical and customer service duties such as greeting patients, informing them of the procedures, answering phones and emails, and maintain records.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Medical Laboratory Science Council Technician Certificate or Medical Laboratory Science Council Assistant Technician Certificate from a recognized institution
- 1 – 2 years’ post-completion experience
Our ideal candidate is:
- Detail Oriented
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Reliable and
- Organized, with good time management skills
- In addition, you should have:
- The ability to work effectively as a productive member of a professional team
- Analytical skills, not only for presenting data but to also summarize findings and propose recommendations
- Computer literate – able to use various computer software and applications, including Email, MS Word, Excel and other administrative software
- A good work ethic and a professional manner
- If you are a result-oriented self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced team environment, we’d really like to meet you!
Deadline: 1st April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume detailing your career experience and a Cover Letter explaining why you would be a great fit to: HR@echo-scan.com