Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geotechnician
ref No: 1802741
Job Function: Services
- Baker Hughes, a GE company has an opportunity for a Geotechnician to join our Drilling Services team in Nigeria.
- High School Diploma or Associate Diploma/Degree in any computer or technical application.
- 1+ years’ experience as a Geotechnician.
- Basic knowledge of plotting and digital data output routines of the software being used.
- Knowledge of different data formats of digital tapes.
- Proficient in personal productivity applications
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Provides data input/output support to the Geoscience Center for client digital and hardcopy deliverables.
- Assists in making job backups and weekly/monthly backups.
- Works under moderate supervision.
- Handles special projects, as assigned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online