Peen Nigeria Limited, is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Administrative Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment, inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining personnel records, financial records, and other records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Organizing conference room scheduling, equipment, and cleaning
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Purchasing computers, printers, supplies, and other equipment
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing mail; signing for packages from USPS, FedEx or UPS; receiving mail and packages from couriers and delivering to proper recipient
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Assisting other departments (such as financial department or HR) with administrative or clerical support
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experience as Hotel Administrative
- Candidates should reside around Magodo, Ikeja, Ketu and Ojota Axis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; able to prioritize
- Motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Answers phone inquiries, directs calls for executive team
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- High School Diploma; Associate Degree, or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field preferred
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must.
Job Title: Security Guard
- Protect and enforce laws on an employer’s property
- Monitor alarms and closed-circuit TV cameras
- Control access for employees, visitors, and outside contractors
- Conduct security checks over a specified area
- Write comprehensive reports outlining what they observed while on patrol
- Interview witnesses for later court testimony
- Detain criminal violators.
- Minimum of SSCE/GCE with 2-3 years of experience.
- Candidate should reside within ikeja and its environs.
Application Deadline 6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org