Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) is a leading 100% indigenous Nigerian company established in 2004 to provide a broad spectrum of services and expertise to the Energy and Oil & Gas (onshore and offshore) sectors. This broad capability enables us to offer our customers the full range from Design, Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation and Commissioning to Maintenance Management. With branch offices in Abuja and Lagos, and the head office situated in Port Harcourt, KES is well placed to undertake projects both nationwide and throughout West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Administrator
- We are in need of an Accounts Administrator to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
- Responsibilities include reviewing and reconciling accounts, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Submit tax forms
- Identify and address discrepancies
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field
- Proven work experience of within 3-5 years as an Accounts Administrator or similar role
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures and debt collection regulations
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets)
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify numerical errors
- Good organizational and time-management abilities.
Job Title: Project Administrator
We are looking for a Project Administrator to coordinate project activities, including simple tasks and larger plans. You will manage schedules, arrange assignments and communicate progress to all team members.
Project Administrator responsibilities include preparing action plans, analyzing risks and opportunities and gathering necessary resources. For this role, you will work with a team of Project Managers and Project Coordinators, so good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure our projects meet quality standards and are completed on time and within budget.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Business Administration or related field
- Master’s and other professional certification is a plus
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project)
- Solid organization and time-management skills
- Team spirit
- Good communication and collaboration skills are essential.
Deadline: 6th April, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org