AT&A Group Limited offers Investment, Properties & Retail Management Services, we are recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer, Retail
- The primary role of the Business Development Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
- Onboard new vendors unto AT&A Retail platforms and populate users
- Actively engage all platform users in activities that result in patronage
- Manage day to day operations of the platforms to process orders and coordinate the delivery riders for speedy deliveries
- Manage the relationship with the e-commerce platform provider(s)
- Ensure that the e-commerce elements on the websites are fully functional at all times and meet customer needs.
- Identify best practice and make recommendations where appropriate
- Implement corporate brand strategies and tactics to drive all e-commerce sales
- Drive followership on our social media pages
- Research organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads for all the retail products
- Research the needs of other companies to identify those that require the services the company renders and learn about the key decision makers
- Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
- Explain to potential customers about the various benefits offered by company products or services, following them up so as to close the business deals
- Respond to queries and complaints from clients as regards the company’s products / services
- Establish a knowledge storehouse of clients, referrals, presentations and prospects
- Determine cross-selling opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2.2. in marketing, mass communication or related field discipline
- A professional certification in marketing as well as a master’s degree would serve as an added advantage.
- This position requires a smart and business savvy individual with an understanding of logistics business, warehouse agency and /or facility management.
- 1-3 years in sales or a business development environment
- Possess very good sales and marketing skills
- Possess problem solving skills
- Networking skills
- Active on social media
- Must possess a good business sense
- Excellent use of online marketing tools
- Ability to work under pressure and still meet up with given deadlines
- Possess effective communication skills to interact with diverse groups of people both in writing and in speaking without getting misunderstood
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be a notably pleasant character
- Must be flexible and able to multi task on the job
- Planning skills: The officer should have the ability to plan for a project and follow it up to its completion
- Attention to details
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
- Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
- Skills of persuasion
- Computer skills
Job Title: Fleet Supervisor
- The fleet supervisor is responsible for maintaining bikes /vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within the company’s established budget.
- He will work closely with our Retail Team and coordinate dispatch riders / drivers to make deliveries and ensure the highest possible level of service to our customers.
- Manages day-to-day fleet operation activities
- Ensures fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
- Serve as relief officer for any fleet operational staff in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system for all vehicles and drivers.
- Develop and implement standard operational standards to maintain vehicles by advocating best practices in industry.
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Negotiate and establish repair cost or parts pricing with commercial vendors
- Prompt recovery of vehicles in the event of breakdown/accident
- Streamline routes with riders to keep costs down, but still deliver the level of service customers are expecting.
- Liaise with the Retail Team, dispatch men and drivers to plan out ways to meet or exceed corporate revenue goals.
- Facilitate and implement corrective actions and capacity building to manage entire fleet to achieve company objectives.
- Sets up schedules to ensure each bike / vehicle is kept in top condition
- Oversee routine and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles
- Looks for patterns to see areas where he can cut expenses and reduce administrative costs
- Maintains electronic databases of registration, inspections and maintenance of fleet management.
- Maintain knowledge and utilize all fleet information and user surveys to forecast new requirements.
- Monitor and ensure fleet operation in compliance with local and state rules and regulations.
- Minimum First degree.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years of operational experience in logistics and vehicle maintenance
- Management or supervisory experience
- Must possess a valid rider’s permit
- Strong computer skills required
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Must have Confidence, Technical skills, Project management skills and Organisation skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of safety culture and management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to drive a bike
- Must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th April, 2018.