Filmhouse Limited is a dynamic film exhibition company. Our expertise is in the area of: Cinema operations: we Manage sites; Own sites Consultancy for cinema development: Design; Fit-out; Cinema project management.
Job Title: Cinema Manager
Location: Kano, Benin, Lagos
- Analyzing business data to increase market share and profitability,
- budgetary management, overseeing operational standards,
- succession Planning, setting goals for your teams in line with the operational strategy,
- enhancing the customer experience and ensuring the highest levels of cleanliness are achieved.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Must have Retail outlet experience
- Candidate for this position must have vision, dedication and initiative. You will be results driven, passionate about both your customers and staff and have the ability to motivate your team in achieving success.
- This challenging yet rewarding role will effectively manage the cinema to meet business objectives.
- Working in a diverse and fast-paced environment, you will provide effective ongoing leadership and management to your team ensuring that all policies and procedures are adhered to.
- If you have a passion for customer service, the ability to motivate a team, the flexibility and adaptability to cope in an ever-changing environment, and have the experience to excel in this role we would love to hear from you.
- Managing all the operational aspects of the cinema, you’ll motivate and coach your team to deliver the highest standards possible to our guests. Teamwork is a vital part of Filmhouse so on a daily basis, you will manage the team to work effectively together to maximise their performance and drive retail profits as well as the guest experience.
- You’ll also support the Area Manager in planning, implementing and delivering their business plans, and stay focused on making the cinema profitable through retail, ticket sales and by minimising stock loss.
- Overall, you’ll need operational management or supervisory experience from a guest facing environment. You’re great at developing people and have the motivational skills to bring the best out in your team, as well as drive commercial success
Application deadline 30th March, 2018
Job Title: Assistant Retail Manager
Your key role includes but is not limited to:
- Responsible for delivery of Operations support to the cinema sites
- Champion, implement and sustain Operations Standards, Company Policies and Procedures and initiatives, ensuring that these are communicated effectively to all employees within the cinema.
- Responsible and accountable for maximising revenue and optimising EBITDA of the site, and ensuring that targets are achieved or exceeded
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a performance-based culture; recognising and demonstrating initiative, achievement and entrepreneurial behaviour.
- Produce a Retail Operations business plan, involving cinema teams, taking into account local, regional and national factors.
- Supervise operational performance of the various cinema locations and the company as a whole.
- Continually monitor competitors and identify opportunities to maximise ATP performance.
- Drive retail profitability by maximising RPH, minimising shrinkage and wastage.
- Supervise maximisation of performance of all employees by leading, developing team work and through effective performance management.
- To optimise resources by developing a comprehensive manpower and succession plan for the Retail Department.
- Monitor and continually improve the quality of the service delivered to the cinema guests.
- Ensure that the site maintains the safety of guests and employees by complying with company standards, Health, Safety and Environment legislation and meeting all other statutory requirements.
- Review management information/reports and seek opportunities for preventing loss, and to ensure the security of cash and company assets. To ensure a secure environment for guests and employees at all times.
- To identify capital expenditure opportunities to enhance cinema profitability and maintain operational service standards
Summary Task – Suppliers and Vendors Relationship Management
- Maintain and build continuous relationship with vendors and suppliers
- Monitor vendors and suppliers for Just-In-Time delivery to all sites.
- Track suppliers and vendors payment, collected in a timely manner, recorded efficiently and accurately based on supply
- Dealing with suppliers and vendors payment dispute based on product supply, liaising with sites where appropriate.
- Maintain detail record of all suppliers and product information of funding collected for reporting and reconciliation purposes.
- Prepare suppliers data agreement/contract template.
- Ensure suppliers are in compliance with our policies, procedures and keeping accurate record.
- Analyses suppliers and vendor’s inquiries/complaints/Queries and respond to concerns that properly address our business relationship.
Summary Task – Weekly and Monthly Reconciliation ( schedule to be decided by line management)
- Handling reconciliation through our Prevent and Detect internal control System.
- 2 Weeks Reconciliation (Vendor Report: All sites): Units sold, invoicing and payment
- 2 Weeks reconciliation (NBC: All sites): Required 1st and 15th every month.
- 30 Days reconciliation: (Material Supplies: All Sites) required 5th of every month.
- 30 Days Reconciliation (Key products: ‘Bread, Ice Cream etc.’) 30th/31st every month.
- Emergence reconciliation.
Summary Task – Retail Stock Control and Sales Data Analysis
- Data analysis related to sales activities and develops key reports
- Complete retail equipment audit across all sites quarterly
- Conduct surveys, Analysis, rating and reviews as required.
- Implement Retail Operational Strategy (High quality & efficient service, execute retail selling strategies, branch-wide promotions, programs and events).
- Support office retail management
- Manual Stock Count: Every Friday
- Working on Shrink and Damage analysis and reporting
- Liaising with stocks controllers and sites accountants for consistent reconciliation processes
Summary Task – Logistics Management
- Creating significant tailored systems and models to improve the logistics processes.
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the logistics workforce and ensure set productivity targets are met.
- Creating systems to manage and achieve the overall logistics budgets and expenditure.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution of operational materials by coordinating with logistics field officers.
Summary Check – Profit Protection To Monitor Cost Of Sales
- Prevent entering duplicate supplier invoice for remittance from supply stage to accounting.
- Detection Controls: Operate to identify any payment error as soon as possible.
- Counterchecking supplier’s invoices with stock controllers and accountants across all sites for proper verification of stock delivered and tally invoices before payments.
- Dealing with invoice inaccuracy with suppliers and vendors.
- Dealing with payment queries from suppliers and vendors who dispute remittance.
Summary Retail Report – Generate Daily, Weekly and Monthly Report and Filling
- Quarterly budget and retail reports
- Retail equipment audit (Monthly)
- NBC Sample drinks and supplies tracking reports (Monthly)
- Concession sales analysis reports.
- All Promotional sales analysis: (Large Popcorn (Lunch Time Heroes), Summer Film Pop Surprise (Large), Cup Cakes, Everything Na 100, Shawarma etc.).
- Product line sales Analysis: (Large Popcorn, Shawarma, DVD RPH tracking etc.)
- New product analysis
- Support office retail analysis and systems: (Monthly voucher Allocation (MVA), Drinks Voucher Distribution Tracking System, Inventory Management, Sales report).
- Emergence analysis as required
Summary Logistic Report – Monitor Daily And Weekly Report filling by Logistic Admin
- Logistics pickup log
- Shipment Log
- Van expense maintenance system
- Weekly shipment and cost tracker
- Air Voucher shipment tracker
- Film-Logistics pickup Log and system
- Mileage & Itinerary Tracking System
- Logistics Vendors Contact lists
Application deadline 19th April, 2018
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org Using The Job Title/Location as subject of the Email