Lasol Nigeria Enterprises is a Trading firm into wholesale and retail of Consumable goods such as, Flour, Sugar, Salt, Pasta, Noodle, Rice and Semo. Due to our alliance with various producers within the shores of Nigeria, we can guarantee the best price for any of our range of product. Retail or Wholesale.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos:
Job Title: Merchandiser
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure cleanliness of shelves and products on a daily basis
- Promote products and services to customers by being professional and friendly
- Ensure FIFO and FEFO is practised through proper merchandizing
- Inform store operations supervisor of Customer’s product need.
- Prospective candidates must have either National Diploma or SSCE in any related field with 2years cognate experience in any retail outlet or supermarket and preferences will be given to candidates from any of the above locations.
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Lekki Lagos
- Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
- Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
- Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2 years working experience.
- HND or B.Sc in Business Administration or any related field
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Plan and review compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses.
- Applicant must have 4 years minimum work experience as an Operations Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Lshrofficer@yahoo.com