Latest Jobs at Drais Energy Nigeria Limited
Drais Energy Nigeria Limited is a Private Company duly incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 on 26 November 2010 with RC No-923607.
The promoters of the company are vibrant professionals with diverse academic backgrounds who are determined to revolutionize the Oil and Gas maintenance, supplies and service sector as well as the Telecommunications industry by providing world class services at competitive cost.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Workshop Technician
- Trade Certification and OND or Higher qualification in Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the maintenance field on offshore oil and gas installations
- Experience in the use of precision tools, machinery and equipment.
Job Title: Contract Site Representative
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in field of Maintenance on offshore oil and gas installations
- Chartered Engineer with B.Sc, B.Tech or HND in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- SAP know-how and managerial Experience
- Experience in FPSO Operation and Maintenance will be an added advantage
Job Title: Planning / Computerize Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Technician
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in maintenance planning for offshore oil and gas installations.
- Higher National Diploma or higher qualification.
- CMMS/SAP experience and know-how
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: HR@draisenergy.com
The Resume shall contain at least the following information:
- Personal data (name, age, nationality, etc.)
- Proposed position
- Educational qualification (attach copies of certificates)
- Other professional trainings
- Detailed work experience, including dates and detailed roles and responsibilities
- Fluency in English Language and Communication skills.
- Any other relevant information.
- The proposed position must be the subject of the email.
- Only applicants who have undergone training and re-certification to update their knowledge and provide proof of same will be considered.