ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non-bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management. Established in 1994, ARM started operations as a traditional asset management company specialising in the management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Officer
- Attend customer enquiries/complaints – Maintain good customer relations
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND qualification.
- With at least 5 year(s) experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Data Analystics
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attention to all issues identified by a client using product knowledge
- Provide support to the Business Development Team within your location
- Ensure timely and factual communication with clients
- Prompt resolution of all complaints received and escalate where necessary.
Deadline: 2nd April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online