Latest Vacancy at the International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Director Assistant
Location: Abuja (with possible travels across the Lake Chad Basin Region)
- The Director’s Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and project cycle’s reporting support to the Country Director and in his/her absence to the Acting Director.
We are actually seeking for a Director’s Assistant to support the Director of the Lake Chad Basin region in the following areas:
- General management of meetings: agenda, invitations, attendance lists, logistics aspects, taking of minutes, etc.
- Keep updated the electronic and physical filing system
- Management of Director’s agenda
- Collection of project information for donor’s reports
- Follow up of reporting deadlines
- Prepare replies to donor’s correspondence
- Travel and logistics management for the Director and Deputy.
- In order to qualify as successful candidate, you should have:
- Working knowledge of French
- Desirable experience with humanitarian NGOs.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Nigerian nationality.
- Degree in Business, Management or administration related studies.
- At least two (2) two years’ experience in supporting organisations’ senior management
- Excellent written and spoken English
Key Personal Competencies:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience of working under high pressure, in fast-paced environments
- Strong service orientation with the ability to proactively approach clients to understand their needs and to find effective solutions
- Strong organizational skills ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner.
- Knowledge of project cycle management
- High level of confidentiality and integrity
Deadline: 31st March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, which MUST include a Curriculum Vitae (up to 3 pages maximum) and a Cover Letter, specifying how your profile and experience meet the mandatory requirements, to: firstname.lastname@example.org writing in the subject of the mail: “INSO Director Assistant – Abuja”.