Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent qualification
- 8 – 10 years experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must have sound knowledge on TAX management
- Applicant must be able to build and manage smooth relationship
- Candidate must have knowledge of FIRS
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statement
- Proficiency in Excel,Word ,including Vllokups and pivot tables, PowerPoint is Mandatory
- Exposure in ERP(Specifically in Dynamics) will have added advantage
Deadline: 6th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: email@example.com using Position applied for as subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident of Abuja.